Monday 4 January 2010

On Cuddling

I personally love to cuddle. I discovered something almost entirely by accident one time when I was talking to a girl on the phone one night. We were having a discussion about the differences between men and women and I said something to this effect:



“Do you like to cuddle? I really like to cuddle… as a matter of fact, if I had to choose between cuddling and sex, I’d choose cuddling. Now don’t get me wrong, I love sex… but cuddling is the best… can you cuddle all night?”



Then I said, “I really like to kiss, and I can just kiss and cuddle... and touch someone all night... and feel wonderful...”



By the time I was finished, she started saying, “I’m really getting turned on right now”... she actually asked me to have phone sex with her!



I’ve had this happen on the phone several times since, and it’s not a coincidence.



When you’re talking to a woman, if you start talking about kissing, cuddling, touching... and you are very specific about it... “I like to run the tips of my fingers over the part of your shoulder where it touches your neck” ... a woman will start to actually experience it.



Try this one!



If you can learn how to talk to women in a way that stimulates their imagination, you can get them turned on over the phone.



I’m sure you can imagine the benefits of having this skill. If you don’t have any idea how to talk romantically, just read a couple of romance novels. I know that they make no sense, but use the stuff anyway. It works!