Monday 5 April 2010

Do As Much As You Can To Improve

First, I looked at myself. I asked, “If I were the type of woman who I would like to attract (I like super hot, very intelligent women), what would make me want to be



with a man?”



So I started reading, listening to tapes, going to seminars… you name it. And I started to work on my ‘presentation’ of myself.



I now think that it’s important to get EVERY POSSIBLE thing going for you that you can.



Here’s my take: If you have messed up teeth, for instance, that still shouldn’t prevent you from dressing well. So don’t let it.



Get a cool hair style. (It’s OK to ask a stylist what’s cool and get help on this one.)



Buy nice clothes (Don’t tell me that you don’t have the $$$. Get on eBay, or go to the Nordstrom Rack and look at the clearance items. I did it to start.). If you will do just a few key things, they won’t necessarily HELP you attract women, but they’ll get rid of things that are PREVENTING you from attracting women that you DON’T EVEN REALIZE.



Make no mistake that if you’re interested in ATTRACTIVE women, you’d better realize right now that these things make a difference. You don’t have to work out ten times a week, but get your body in at least OK shape. You don’t have to have perfect teeth, but make sure that they’re clean and your breath is great. My personal view: If you’re overweight, poorly groomed, etc., these are all things that are within your control. You should get them handled for YOURSELF. If you don’t, then I’m going to assume that you don’t have very much self-respect, in which case almost NOTHING I tell you can help.



Women notice details that most men don’t. They notice if your belt and shoes match. They notice what kinds of foods you like to eat. They notice all the details and then make assumptions about every other area of your life based on these details.



So learn what nice shoes are and how to keep them nice. Figure out how colors and clothing go together and what is cool. It’s worth it.



I wasn’t ‘cool’ when I started, but now I’ve learned how to become more so. Huge difference. (Am I saying that you can’t attract women if you wear Nike’s and have



messed up hair? No. But remember the old saying: “A blind pig can find an occasional truffle…”)



Of course, don’t overdo it.



I’ve tried the whole dressing well bit in the past to the point of looking like I’m trying too hard. Now I dress more ‘casual nice’. I wear a lot of Calvin Klein T-Shirts with black jeans and nice black shoes, etc. This look with a nice leather coat works well in almost any situation. This is a look that you can put together for a couple or few hundred bucks (for several sets).



Here’s my mindset: Keep improving all the time, even if it’s the SMALLEST DETAIL.



I noticed recently that at least once every time I go out, a girl will ask me for a light. I always just said, “I don’t smoke” or “No”. A couple weeks ago, I said “Ah-Ha” and went to the lighter store SPECIFICALLY to find the coolest lighter that anyone has ever invented. I bought this torch lighter that make a huge flame. It looks like a welding flame. So what do you think happened the first time I went out with it? Right… got asked for a light… and got a ‘wow’ reaction from her, which started a conversation.



A list of random things to improve:



Remember, women notice the details and assume you handle everything else the same way.