Thursday 5 June 2008

How to Get Her Into Bed


Enjoy Private Show


BettyS


PrincessBabe


I like to think myself as a princess who can do anything she wants at any time. That's why when I show my pretty face and expose my sexy body in front of my webcam, I see to it that before my adoring fans see more of me, they have to assure me that they'll do anything I ask them to. Don't be intimidated, though, coz I treat my loyal and horny subjects right. If they're good and does as they are told (like when I tell them to tell me their dirtiest and naughtiest fantasies or make them show me their cock as they jerk off to my naked body), I give them what they want. And it's no surprise that what they want is to see me strip, finger my pussy and ass or use my dildo until I cum. So, are you ready to be part of my royal and kinky court, hmmm?



Come and see now!


How to get her into bed, how not to be a Wuss and how to decide who should pay for dinner. David DeAngelo, author of Double Your Dating: What Every Man Should Know About How To Be Successful With Women, has your answers.

I want to go from meeting a chick at a bar or party to going straight to the bedroom without all the e-mail and phone calls. What is the best way of doing that?

Do two things:

1- Don't focus on "the bedroom.” Focus on taking things to the next step... and the next... and the next.

2- As soon as you meet a woman, treat it like you're going on a date together.

Let me explain.

If you meet a girl you really like, spark some major chemistry, start kissing her, etc., you're probably going to get some resistance if you look at her and say, "OK, let's leave your friends here and go back to my place so I can SHAG you.”

That's just a hunch.

But, if you meet her, spark the attraction, start kissing, and then say, "Hey, come with me," and then take her hand and lead her to another part of the club or bar... or take her to the dance floor... or some combination... and then start kissing again... and then stop (two forward, one back)... and then say, "Hey, I'm going to this other bar, come along with me"... and then once you're there you continue, all the way until closing, when you say, "Hey, let's keep talking; this is fun. Give me a ride home..." etc., etc., etc...

I think you can see where I'm going with this.

A woman wants to feel that things are developing naturally, not that you are just trying to get her into bed as fast as you can.

If the evening unfolds in a normal, natural way, and you can progress from one level to the next, you'll do very well and go very far.

Why do you lead her to another part of the club and then take her somewhere else?
Physically leading a woman is VERY powerful, and leaving together/showing up somewhere else together changes things. When you arrive at the new place, even though you're the same two people that just met, you're now TOGETHER at the new place.

And when you suggest continuing to talk and her giving you a ride home (or some variation), it's not like saying, "Come shag me.” You're making it clear that you want to spend time with her, and it leaves the possibility of ANYTHING happening open.

What should a guy do when he likes a girl, but he thinks he’s on the verge of slipping into the “Wuss” category in her mind?

Try this: Don't talk to her for a few days.

Then call her up and say, "What are you doing RIGHT NOW? I think you should come over and hang out with me."

Call on a Saturday or Sunday around noon.

If she comes over, immediately LEAVE after she arrives.

Go have a cup of tea, do some window shopping and DON'T cling to her, look at her too much or act like you are feeling attracted to her. Lean back. Tease her a lot. Tell her how she's screwing up her chances with you, etc.

Finally, once you get back to your place, proceed with The Kiss Test, and you'll be fine from there.

You need to relax. And don't get so hung up on this one girl.

We guys always want the one we can't have... and it's a problem. Stay on track improving yourself, meeting other women, etc. That's the way.

Tips on escaping the friend zone and deciding who should pay for dinner What should a guy do if the woman he’s seen a couple of times says, “I only see you as a friend”?

My guess: You're probably acting like a WUSSY with her, and she doesn't feel any ATTRACTION for you.

She's probably hanging in there, hoping that some kind of feelings will develop for you, but it's not working.

Look, when a woman says, "I only like you as a friend," or "I've been hurt so I want to take this slow," or "I like you so much, I don't want to lose you as a friend," or any of the million variations of these things, it USUALLY means that you're not doing the things it takes to create ATTRACTION.

She doesn't FEEL IT for you. And if she doesn't FEEL IT, then there ARE NO shortcuts, my man.

Stop being such a "nice" guy and start doing the things you're learning from me to spark some CHEMISTRY!


creative sexual positions for women
sexual massage
our first date
how do i know if he or she is cheating on me