Saturday 28 June 2008

Burning Down The Gazebo of Love!


Enjoy Privat Show



Jaime


Boo... awww did I scare ya? How ya all doin? I'm Jaime. I am 20 years old, with brown hair and blue eyes. I am not short, but have lovely long legs and I am 5'8, about 125 pounds. I have a nice shape and nice size boobies for you to enjoy. My cunt is shaved, and I use toys and vibrators in my private shows. I like to make everyone have a good time and cum I have been a cam girl for a while now so I guess you can say I really enjoy the sex hahaha. Lets have some fun together, shall we?

Come and see now!


Ouch! Not a great way to start out the engagement. I once got an article 15 once for supoosedely setting fire to a Gazebo. I didn’t do it but the results were pretty impressive.

CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Lawrence Waterhouse III pulled out all the stops — and all the candles — when he proposed marriage to his girlfriend in the gazebo outside his suburban home.

“He had set it up very, very nicely,” Chappaqua Fire Chief Andy Metz said Thursday. “He had candles in the trees, candles and dogwood petals along the path, a chandelier with votive candles.”

The girlfriend said yes to the romantic Wednesday night proposal, and the couple left town early Thursday for a trip West, Metz said. Unfortunately, at least one candle remained lighted.

“We got the call about 7:15 this morning, and when I got there five minutes later the gazebo was fully involved in flames,” the chief said. “Luckily, nothing else burned.”

Metz tracked down Waterhouse at a New York airport and told him about the fire, but advised him to continue with his trip.

“Nobody was hurt, so I told him to go ahead with his vacation,” the chief said. “He gave me his brother’s number, and the brother told me about the proposal.”

The chief said the fire was “a unique event.”

“We’ve had candle fires, of course, but I can’t remember one at this level of romance.”

365 days of must have sex
security scans will show sex organs
top 10 wildest places youve had sex
27 hour sex marathon for charity